Following the success of our Julia Gabriel Foundation Teaching Certificate in English, we have a launched a programme for individuals who wish to learn about teaching Speech and Drama for children aged 3 to 8 in Mandarin. This is an intensive 5-month part-time training taught by senior educators from Chengzhu Mandarin Centre (Julia Gabriel Education’s Mandarin enrichment centre).
- Drama in the classroom
- Teaching speech & drama: Methodologies and classroom management
- Development of voice and speech
- Using language: Poetry, prose and stories
- In addition, students take part in:
- Class observations at Chengzhu Mandarin Centre and/or Chiltern House
- Individual clinics
- Assessment and moderation for the Julia Gabriel Foundation Teaching Certificate (Mandarin Speech & Drama)
Candidates must be clear, fluent Standard Mandarin speakers.
All applicants are called for an admission interview before being offered a place on the course.
Chengzhu Mandarin Centre
35 Rochester Drive, #03-01 Rochester Mall, Singapore 138639
Eligible for Skills Development Fund (SDF) and SkillsFuture Credit
Course Code: CRS-N-0031307
For more information on SkillsFuture Credit go to: www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
Contact the Julia Gabriel School of Education
If you would like to find out more about Julia Gabriel School of Education’s programmes, you can contact us at:
Tel: 6496 9405