Today’s learners need to be equipped with the skills that will enable them to succeed in the complex, competitive, technology-driven economy and society of the 21st Century.
Students who embody the effective skills of purposeful communication, collaboration, active listening, creative and critical thinking, complex problem-solving and responsible decision-making will be empowered to face the future with confidence.
Drama is a powerful medium to inculcate the cognitive skills of representational and conceptual thought, language and communication, and physical, social and emotional connection with others.
- Trained, experienced, qualified, specialist teachers.
- Low student-to-teacher ratios.
- An original, progressive curriculum based on continuous growth and acquisition of skills at each level.
- Progress reports: At the end of our programme, individual reports provide feedback to the parents on the students’ progress.
- Certificates: Certificates of participation from Julia Gabriel Centre can be arranged for students upon satisfactory completion of a programme.
- Evaluation forms: Evaluation forms are given out at the end of each programme with a tabulated summary report.
- Trinity College London Certification: Programmes leading up to certification in Communication, Speech and Drama and Performance can be arranged.
- Presentations and/or programme briefings for teachers, parents and students can be arranged to facilitate a better understanding of our programmes.
- Partnership with schools: All members of the school academic staff are welcome to observe and participate in any class held at their school.
Manager of Preschool Programmes
Manager of School Programmes and Senior Teacher